Breathing Colours Art Gallery in Sydney
Breathing Colours Gallery in Sydney is honoured to represent the work of extraordinary Australian artists who pride themselves on the quality and originality of their work.
Breathing Colours is known to showcase work spanning the simple, elegant, quirky, unique and the sensational.
Breathing Colours Christmas Catalogue
Hi everyone, we're incredibly proud to present our first Christmas Catalogue.
It includes works by some of our terrific artists. I'm grateful for their support of the Gallery & for their willingness to commit works to the catalogue. Feel free to send it to everyone you know.
The front page provides details on how purchases can be made from it. I hope you're inspired by our new venture & trust that it helps you find just the right present for the special people in your life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Gallery's exhibition program offers up to 24 exhibitions each year where we celebrate the creative lives of painters, printers, glass, ceramic & textile artists. You can view our current and past exhibitions here and find out details on how to exhibit. Our retail room is an eclectic treasure trove of work from 150 Australian painters, printers, glass, ceramic, resin, wood, textile & jewellery artists.
Our online shop will gradually include all of these artists. The online shop currently includes painters, Jewellers, ceramic and glass artists. Breathing Colours includes guest artists from overseas from time to time who offer something unique & unavailable in Australia.
Breathing Colours also offers:
- art and craft workshops & classes
- jewellery design, making, mending and up cycling
- a framing service
- space for workshops, classes & events
Breathing Colours manages 2 spaces:
• Breathing Colours Gallery at 446 Darling Street Balmain offers exhibitions & the retail room. It's open from 10am to 5pm Tuesday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm Sunday and by appointment. Book the Gallery for an exhibition.
• Breathing Colours Studio at 760 Darling Street Rozelle is the space for classes, workshops, events, book launches & more. Call the Gallery on 02 9555 8543 for information on how to book the space, what's currently available and how to register for a workshop or event. Breathing Colours Studio is 6.6 meters x 5.2 meters with a kitchenette & bathroom attached.
Accomodation accessible to the gallery & studio.
The Darling Street Apartments are in the same building as The Breathing Colours Studio & can be viewed & booked via the following link. http://www.darlingstreetapartments.com.au
The Breathing Colours website
Our website was designed by Elliot from Temerity. Please check him out for all your web needs.
New at Breathing Colours
Contact us on 02 9555 8543 to enquire about these or any other items.