Breathing Colours Art Gallery in Sydney
Breathing Colours Gallery in Sydney is honoured to represent the work of extraordinary Australian artists who pride themselves on the quality and originality of their work.
Breathing Colours is known to showcase work spanning the simple, elegant, quirky, unique and the sensational.
The Gallery's exhibition program offers up to 24 exhibitions each year where we celebrate the creative lives of painters, printers, glass, ceramic & textile artists. You can view our current and past exhibitions here and find out details on how to exhibit. Our retail room is an eclectic treasure trove of work from 150 Australian painters, printers, glass, ceramic, resin, wood, textile & jewellery artists.
Our online shop will gradually include all of these artists. The online shop currently includes painters, Jewellers, ceramic and glass artists. Breathing Colours includes guest artists from overseas from time to time who offer something unique & unavailable in Australia.
Breathing Colours also offers:
- art and craft workshops & classes
- jewellery design, making, mending and up cycling
- a framing service
- space for workshops, classes & events
Breathing Colours manages 2 spaces:
• Breathing Colours Gallery at 446 Darling Street Balmain offers exhibitions & the retail room. It's open from 10am Tuesday to Sunday. Book the Gallery for an exhibition.
• Breathing Colours Studio at 760 Darling Street Rozelle is the space for classes, workshops, events, book launches & more. Call the Gallery on 02 9555 8543 for information on how to book the space, what's currently available and how to register for a workshop or event.
The Grand Opening of the Breathing Colours Studio- 760 Darling Street, Rozelle
Saturday 8th October, 4-7pm. Refreshments provided.
The Gallery is open 10am to 6pm Tuesday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday and by appointment.
New at Breathing Colours
Contact us on 02 9555 8543 to enquire about these or any other items.